Friday, January 4, 2008

Canton, TX - Here we come!

Going to Canton today with my new friends, Margo (Robolady) and Tina (Stitching in Texas). I'm looking forward to spending the afternoon with them. I'm so excited - It's been too long since I've gotten to look through any good junk! Hopefully, we'll find some bargains and get new ideas and meet some new friends along the way. I'm ditching my job today - well, the boss is gone to the deer lease as well as all the other folks. So, I thought, what the heck - Well, wish us luck and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I am so jealous! I have always wanted to go to Canton, I hear it is an adventure into antique heaven! Be sure and post your great finds as I am sure there are many to be had.

TinaTx said...

I had a great time Vickie! Hope we can do it again.

Vee said...

Just catching up with you today! Gosh, you really posted a lot with lots of great family photos, too. I didn't realize that you blog from work...very cool! LOL! I agree with you, btw, two women in an office equals the same kind of trouble as two women in a kitchen. :)

Oh, hope you had a lot of fun with Margo and the gals...I'm off to check there next.

P.S. I found that posting photos is a lot easier in "Edit Html" than in "Compose" because you can just cut and paste. Experiment! Anyway, I didn't notice that you were having too much trouble. I do know that trying to drag photos about can get frustrating!