I just wanted to check in with you guys. I've been reading when I can at work. This has been about the only place I've been able to keep up with you. Our homelife is so busy lately with all that has gone on that I hit the door running when I get off work and fall into bed exhausted. Work is almost a refuge sometimes. It's the one place that I can sit and be on my own time, my own schedule, and nobody's hollering for me to do something. Has it ever been that way for ya'll?
On a more happy note, my middle son, Josh, received his college Senior Ring in a special ceremony last week at his university. We are so proud. It's been a long time coming as he floundered around for a couple of years before deciding what to do and how to get serious about it. He has been on the 6 year plan. (I'm being sarcastic) So we are thrilled. He won't actually graduate until next May, but we can see a light at the end of the tunnel for him (and a raise for us!)
Be back soon with pictures of my garden. It's going pretty well, altho I had to replant my corn and green beans... (the dove and crows have been picking at the seeds...)
10 comments:
Congrats to your son! I know that you are proud of him for I can see it in your photo. You sure do look alike.
Sounds crazy busy there. I read this everywhere in Blogland lately. So much happening...the gardens, the beautiful weather, life.
Take care now and don't be afraid to go home and park it and relax every now and then.
Way to go, Josh! That'll make a mother proud!
I've got a stepson graduating next week from Texas A&M...he was on the 5 year plan!
RiverBend Farm
That is a really good picture of the two of you. I know you are so very proud of him. I am so sorry for all the sadness you all have been and are going through. Have a Blessed week and try to get some rest...m..
Wonderful picture of both of you! You are a very pretty young Mom! How did your handsome son grow up without you aging?
Congratulations to him as he finishes up his schooling!
This is a special joy for you all in the midst of a difficult and sad time...but how wonderful you will see your loved one again in Heaven!
Can't wait to see pictures of your garden!That is if the doves and crows don't wipe them out again.
Congratulations on your son! What a sweet picture of you two. Hope all good things fall in place for you and the sorrow of past events fades away. Blessings,Kathleen
Congrats! Is that a light at the end of that tunnel? We've been there too and have our last one in now. Happy for you and for Josh.
Here's wishing you a Happy Mother's Day!
This should be a proud moment for both of you! Congratulations!!!
I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your FIL. They say it takes 1 year of greif for every 5 married. Your MIL will have a long road ahead of her, but knowing he is in the company of the Lord will give her comfort.
What a wonderful picture of you and your son. You have reason to be a very proud Mama! I am so sorry about the passing of your FIL. My prayers are for you and your family.
Congrats to Josh! What a beautiful picture.
I'm also having to replant some of my seeds. A few bare spots in my garden.
Hugs :)
Irma
Great picture! Congrats! Both of my kids do the 5 year plans at A&M. My daughter gets her Masters in Education Administration on Saturday there! 2 p.m. at Reed...
Post a Comment