Remember we have a BLUE MOON New Year's Eve! Check out the post on this blog:
http://joansastrology.blogspot.com/2009/09/new-years-eve-blue-moon.html
This gives a good description of a Blue Moon! I'll be out watching for it instead of reveling!
6 comments:
Oh yeah...thanks for reminding me.
We might have too many clouds to enjoy it....but it is fun to know that the moon is full again.
We used to really have to pay attention to full moons because our husky always tried to "go exploring" when the moon was full. I don't know why for sure, but it was a definite pattern.
Becky K.
Full moon, hmm? Maybe a good time to breed those rabbits that have been acting coy lately! Thanks! and a very Blessed new year to you Vickie! I am looking forward to new promises , hopes and dreams, no matter what the gov or economic forecast! Our Lord rules the world, not just the country!
Hope that it is a beautiful one...we're going to miss it because of the weather so take pictures! Happy New Year!!
Of course I show my age by thinking of the song Blue Moon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuCZDanw3aE
Fun to know about the ideas behind it -on Today Show they said it was first blue moon for New Year's since 1990
Happy New Year's and Happy Once in a Blue Moon!
No reviling for us, we were in bed by 11:30, but we did stand on the patio and admire the beauty of the moon. God's creations are magnificient!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
DOLORES
Post a Comment