I love the line in the song about the plane being like a church and it being sacred ground wherever they touch down... that is a beautiful tribute to our soldiers, their families and the angel flights that bring them home. May God bless and keep them.
10 comments:
i hate to be the one to tell you that the video
has disappeared.
sorry!
I'm glad you said to grab a kleenex..... I'm sobbing. This is so sad and so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing, Vickie.
Hugs,
The video's still there. Don't know why My Letters To Emily couldn't watch...
Thanks for sharing that...my heart goes out to these families so much!
I love the line in the song about the plane being like a church and it being sacred ground wherever they touch down... that is a beautiful tribute to our soldiers, their families and the angel flights that bring them home. May God bless and keep them.
Thank you for passing that along.
Thank you...
thanks for the warning...that is a great video...got goose bumps...
I have never heard this either and it is wonderful. So heart touching! blessings,Kathleen
Wow, what a powerful song. Men and women fighting for my freedom are always in my prayers, as well as their families. This was beautiful!
Hugs,
Barb
Post a Comment