I am on my way to the polls in just a few minutes. I can't remember being this excited about an election in my life!
Rhonda
BTW I love the photos from your Halloween post. There is nothing better than a fire pit on Autumn nights:-) Your Alice reminds me of my Smokey. She loves the outdoors at night too.
6 comments:
Great post..
I am on my way to the polls in just a few minutes. I can't remember being this excited about an election in my life!
Rhonda
BTW I love the photos from your Halloween post. There is nothing better than a fire pit on Autumn nights:-) Your Alice reminds me of my Smokey. She loves the outdoors at night too.
Just got back from voting myself! I will be in a great mood all day knowing I did my duty!
I voted! We voted! :-) Yesssss!!!
It's a privilege and a duty. Good post.
Nice post and yes, I did vote today!
Post a Comment