Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ok, Hold On...

Ok, I think I've got it at least partially right - may tweak later.  I'll be back later today hopefully to post some wedding pics!  Off to church and spending some time with my mom!

Happy Mother's Day, all you MOMS out there!

5 comments:

LindaSue said...

beautiful header - love that farm country and bless your mom from your bloggy pals - I am missing my mom and dear departed MIL SO much today. Know I'll see them again someday but sure would like to be bustling around the kitchen making yummy meal for family today!

Dog Trot Farm said...

Have a most enjoyable day with your mom and Happy Mother's Day! Blessings from Maine, Julie.

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Happy Mother's Day and congratulations on the wedding...what a blessing and I am sure some tears of joy!

Debbie said...

I'll bet you're worn out! We've missed you!

Mrs. JP said...

Love it. Hope you had a great Mother's Day!