Yummmmm.....Smell that pumpkin pie? Those cinnamon buns and the wonderful smells of Autumn? I do! I'm surrounding myself with homey, cozy, spicy scents from Good Neighbor Candles - You know - Becky at Hospitality Lane? I have meaning to order some of her luscious soy candles for months and I figured since it was Autumn and those are my favorite smells, NOW was the time! I received my candles a few days ago, and thought I should show you all what she sent, and then you can turn pea green with envy til you order some for yourselves!!!
Look at these yummy candles. I ordered some Pumpkin Pie Spice, Cinnamon Buns and Autumn Spice candles. Think I'll be using them exclusively this fall! Thank you so much Becky! They all got here in perfect shape and I started using them as soon as they arrived. Can't decide which is my favorite yet...
Above, one candle burning on my pie safe next to my little homemade spice cabinet that old Uncle Claude built for his wife. Uncle Claude built this little farmhouse, the pie safe, and this little cabinet.
On my farm table, this candle has three wicks so it gives off a great scent . My rooster likes it alot and thinks it really brings out his good side... He sits there with my cornicopia.
Anyway, Becky, thanks so much for such a wonderful product - I know you made these lovingly and with great pride and I really am enjoying the soy candles. And thanks for all the little extra "goodies" you tucked in my box!
26 comments:
Why? You bakin' some? I'll be over directly if you are with my big old fork.
Oh Vickie....They look so cute with your decor. Thanks for showing them to us!! I love your rooster....
It was my pleasure to make your candles. I'm pleased that you like them. Hopefully you will become a soy convert.
I hear such good things about these candles -- I'm going to have to order some soon!
Oh you'll love them all right. I had one of mine burning this evening just for the glow and to help me ward off the chill. Glad that you tried them out! Becky does send the neatest extra goodies.
Becky's candles are great! I got some for fall as well.
Beautiful photos of your new candles burning in their places. Such delightful and homey scents!
Oh, what warm and cozy looking pictures......so pretty. I love candles, I'm not familiar with these, I'll have to check them out.
Aren't candles great? I love em. I love it when someone comes in and says it smells really good in my house.... as opposed to the other things they could say! :D
Debbie
I love your fall table! Fall is such a nice spot in the year...just before the dreaded w season.
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
What a beautiful blog you have! Becky's candles are phenomenal!
♥♥♥
Sue
Love the candlelight glow! Glad you are enjoying fall smells... maybe it is on the way! ;) blessings ~ tanna
Love the candlelight glow! Glad you are enjoying fall smells... maybe it is on the way! ;) blessings ~ tanna
Hi Vickie!
I can almost smell the cinnamon and the pumpkin pie! I will definitely check-out her blog! Your Autumn table is very beautiful - I'm ready for Fall . . . I think?!
Hugs,
Barb
Becky's candles are the best! Love them!
Deanna
I adore Becky's candles!
I was just passing through and thought id stop and say hello. Have a very nice weekend everyone. Richard from the Amish community of Pennsylvania.
Hi there, I am stopping by from Becky's blog:) I love her and her wonderful candles! Yours look beautiful, I can almost smell their sweet scent from Georgia:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!
Oh sigh... I so miss scented candles. With age, I've developed allergies, and scented candles can no longer be part of my life. -phooie- -pout-
♥ "Autumn burned brightly, a running flame through the mountains, a torch flung to the trees." ~~Faith Baldwin
Now THAT is a box of goodness!!!!
Lana
www.FarmLifeLessons.blogspot.com
Mmmmmm~ I love pumpkin spice candles, Vickie!! What a wonderful variety she has- I'll bet they all smell heavenly!
I agree, there is nothing better than finding a good candle that lasts! I have never tred soy candles.........something to look into! blessings,Kathleen
I thought id stop by your blog and say hello. And i hope your enjoying the beautiful fall weather that has begun. Richard from Amish Stories.
I love candles too and have been burning all the good fall smells too. It just makes a home feel so homey to me! ;D
I can smell them now...I have baked cookies burning right now. I love all the Fall scents. Makes our homes full of warmth. BTW...I like your your background. Beautiful
Have a great day Vickie...
hugs,
shug
Oh boy, the house will smell fragrant even without baking. The candles are pretty too, love the rooster and cornucopia.
Your painting is amazing, God has richly blessed you with artistic talent Vickie.
Post a Comment