To say the least, I am shocked and horrified at the news this morning that a gunman entered into a movie theatre last night and opened fire on a Batman movie audience killing 12 and injuring about 40 other people. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? I am so sad for the families involved. Please keep these folks in your prayers as authorities search for answers... I'm praying for them today....
10 comments:
Me too, Vickie... it was a terrible thing to wake up to this morning.
We usually watch our local news first thing but the national news was already on with this... so sad.
is no place safe anymore?
It was certainly shocking news to wake to. Slewfoot is having a heyday. To Prayer...we so need revival in this country.
Saw this getting ready to take Rooster to work this morning at 4:30. Started praying then. My seven year old asked me why? I told her that there are people in the world that don't care. She looked at me sad and said, he must not know God.
Knowing that things like this happen in the world, it's so difficult to go out the front door. I can't imagine how such evil intent can exist, but it does. We must pray that the ones who were killed did not suffer in fear or in the true knowledge of what their outcome would be before their final outing was finished forever. It is so heartbreaking. How can people ever administer justice for such a horrendous act? This is when we NEED God because He is JUST.
Lana
Yes, praying!!!!!
Yes.. we are praying for those people that have suffered heartache and loss.
Praying for our country also.. may God be with us.
...Kerin
So sad and senseless. I watched the hearing today and wondered what they had the "suspect" on--he was either totally drugged up or acting like it. I just heard our local news - a woman shot her coworker to death in a nearby town. What is happening to this world--what is wrong with people who have no sense of right or wrong. So many have turned their hearts away from God. Vee is right--We do need a revival before it's too late!
V
So sad and senseless. I watched the hearing today and wondered what they had the "suspect" on--he was either totally drugged up or acting like it. I just heard our local news - a woman shot her coworker to death in a nearby town. What is happening to this world--what is wrong with people who have no sense of right or wrong. So many have turned their hearts away from God. Vee is right--We do need a revival before it's too late!
V
I am certainly right along with you in prayers. Such a heart breaking shock to all.
Post a Comment