If you haven't seen this video yet, you NEED to watch it. It makes perfect sense, and I fear for my children and grandchildren. Let me know what you think?
This is one of the most disturbing things I've come across; I don't doubt it a bit. I've wondered why God's people limit their families to 3 or less, since the Lord advocates large families. People are so materialistic nowadays, that just goes with selfishness and small faith. I should know. I limited myself to the two we have and my biggest regret today is that we didn't have a large family. Guess we may all be having that same regret in the near future!
You know this is near to my heart. I know personally that we are being overrun. When I was a kid i didn't even know what a masque was. Now they seem to be popping up all over. They have a plan, an agenda, I'm sure of it. Sounds like prophecy being fulfilled to me. I'm glad that I know God IS IN control.
Actually, I have considered this off and on for years. Mostly I just wonder why any one would deliberately deprive themselves of the joy of a big family! And then I remember the brainwashing that I endured in public school regarding planned parenthoods' agenda for zero population growth. Combine this with encouraging women to marry later in life and have children later than that, and the fact that God did not design most women physically to BEGIN their child bearing years later in life...well, that alone has reduced the #of children born in our culture.
Then lets' just look at the fact that popular American culture does not consider children the blessing God says they are..ahhhhhhhhhh! You got me started, but I won't go on. We have done this to ourselves, and you will not be hearing this from the main media anywhere, will you?
I hear you ladies - I had 3, which is one more than most of my friends. If you have two, you are only replacing yourself and your mate, I guess, according to this video, and that's just even steven.
It sounds like the Muslims do have a plan to populate the world over and they won't have to have 911's and terrorists. It'll just be a natural thing.
Come on all you young mothers - have lots of babies for us all!!! Let's re-populate the USA with good ole red-blooded Americans!!!
I have been wanting to blog about the over-population LIE for a long time and I have blogged about muslims in France -- this is so going on an upcoming post. Thank you for this and your prayers about my cousin. Too bad preachers don't have the oomf to encourage some serious procreation from the pulpit.
I have 3 children, and have told everyone I expect 15 grandchildren...{: However, with the tough times and uncertain situations...who knows. This makes me not only fear for my children..it also makes my heart sad. Thanks for sharing, blessings,Kathleen
9 comments:
This is one of the most disturbing things I've come across; I don't doubt it a bit. I've wondered why God's people limit their families to 3 or less, since the Lord advocates large families. People are so materialistic nowadays, that just goes with selfishness and small faith. I should know. I limited myself to the two we have and my biggest regret today is that we didn't have a large family. Guess we may all be having that same regret in the near future!
You know this is near to my heart. I know personally that we are being overrun. When I was a kid i didn't even know what a masque was. Now they seem to be popping up all over. They have a plan, an agenda, I'm sure of it.
Sounds like prophecy being fulfilled to me. I'm glad that I know God IS IN control.
Thanks for sharing this,
Margo
Actually, I have considered this off and on for years. Mostly I just wonder why any one would deliberately deprive themselves of the joy of a big family! And then I remember the brainwashing that I endured in public school regarding planned parenthoods' agenda for zero population growth. Combine this with encouraging women to marry later in life and have children later than that, and the fact that God did not design most women physically to BEGIN their child bearing years later in life...well, that alone has reduced the #of children born in our culture.
Then lets' just look at the fact that popular American culture does not consider children the blessing God says they are..ahhhhhhhhhh! You got me started, but I won't go on. We have done this to ourselves, and you will not be hearing this from the main media anywhere, will you?
I hear you ladies - I had 3, which is one more than most of my friends. If you have two, you are only replacing yourself and your mate, I guess, according to this video, and that's just even steven.
It sounds like the Muslims do have a plan to populate the world over and they won't have to have 911's and terrorists. It'll just be a natural thing.
Come on all you young mothers - have lots of babies for us all!!! Let's re-populate the USA with good ole red-blooded Americans!!!
Thank you so much for your prayers...
I have been wanting to blog about the over-population LIE for a long time and I have blogged about muslims in France -- this is so going on an upcoming post. Thank you for this and your prayers about my cousin.
Too bad preachers don't have the oomf to encourage some serious procreation from the pulpit.
Wow, I was certainly riveted...thanks...must go off and think this through. C
That was quite enlightening. The South American immigrants are the only people keeping us from being overrun? Interesting. Very.
Thank you for featuring this, Vickie. I had tried to open it in email and couldn't.
I have 3 children, and have told everyone I expect 15 grandchildren...{: However, with the tough times and uncertain situations...who knows. This makes me not only fear for my children..it also makes my heart sad. Thanks for sharing, blessings,Kathleen
Post a Comment