Sunday, February 28, 2010

I WON A GIVEAWAY!

Lookie-lookie! See what I got in the mail last week???  I won a wonderful GIVEAWAY from Miss Sandy at Quill Cottage!  If you know her, you'll know that it's a fabulous prize!
What do you think it is?  You'll have to guess! You'll NEVER guess!

It's very foo-foo! Now do you know what it is???

Still don't know, do you?  Whatever it is, it's PINK - very PINK!
SEE WHAT I WON FROM MISS SANDY'S GIVEAWAY?  One of her wonderful, outstanding, amazingly beautiful and sassy High Heeled Shoes!!!  All decked out in wonderful hot pink and black doo-dads, lovely old photograph, some vintage-y gift tags, decorator crepe ribbons and trims, a little black bird (just cuz) and everything cutesy and girly-girly!
Are you just so jealous?  And I know the perfect place for all this lusciousness!
In the PINK room at the farmhouse!!!

Isn't it absolutely perfect here on this vanity??? I think so, too!

Thank you SO much Miss Sandy, at Quill Cottage!  You MUST go check out her blog!  She does all this beautiful paper art - she is multi-talented. She writes inspirationally, too, and most of all she is a dear Christian lady.  I feel so lucky to win her giveaway, but more importantly to be her friend!!!

27 comments:

Julie Harward said...

How fun! And it all looks so cute on the dresser...enjoy! :D

Anonymous said...

You lucky Chickie you! If those shoes were a pair, you could really by stylin', girl! As is, looks like all the prizes were a perfect match for the bedroom. Lovely!

bj said...

Yep...all of this beautiful bunch of treasures looks as if they were made for your pretty dresser.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Congrats...it looks soooo PRETTY on your vanity! Hope you have a wonderful week...it's MARCH...I'm sooooo HAPPY:)

Blessings,
Linda

KathyB. said...

Yes, it IS perfect, and I think the right person won, congratulations!

Barbara said...

Hello Texas blogger and Congrats on your prize. I am adding you to my ever growning list of Texas bloggers. Come by for a visist.

Barbara

KathyB. said...

Vickie, I have issued a challenge to you, come on over!

Diana Ferguson said...

Looks so great there in your special room!

LindaSue said...

I cannot imagine a more perfect spot for those clever decorations than the pink bedroom. You definitely had the perfect setting for a charming prize. Yes yes - enter the challenge with Kathy B - you wild warrior women!

Mrs. JP said...

Congratulations. You are so right that room couldn't be more feminine. By the way, thanks for the spring photo and the top of your blog!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! The shoe looks like it was made for your vanity! couldn't go to a nicer person either....

Barb said...

You are really a lucky gal! What a wonderful gift! looks very cute in your pink room. I will have to check her out.

Blessings, Barb

Vee said...

Vickie, that adorable high heel looks PERFECT there! Now I know why you won so I can stop with the jealous thing. It's always great fun to win a giveaway and I can see that you received more than a shoe.

Tara said...

You go girl! Too cute. You racked up. Looks really cute in your farmhouse room.
Hugs,
Tara

Dolores said...

Congratulations on your win. The pretty pink gifts look perfect on your beautiful vanity....

Michelle said...

What a sweet gift box. It all looks beautiful in your "pink room".

Gail said...

pretty in pink, pretty on your dresser

Unknown said...

How fun to get pretty goodies in the mail.

Hello. Fellow Texas Blogging Gal member here to let you know about a giveaway of my Snail Mail Notes. Notecards include Texas themes and scriptures and PINK. You can see giveaway details at http://lonestarlifer.wordpress.com/2010/02/28/snail-mail-notes-giveaway/ and see my notes at www.snailmailnotes.com.

LoneStarLifer
Paula

Deb said...

great prize...love your dresser...so pretty...

Karen Carter said...

Oh how fun nothing better than a good package in the mail. So happy for you. Thanks for visiting my blog and I am loving yours as well. I used to have your cute background and it makes me miss it. Well yeah you for the big win! Karen~

myletterstoemily said...

so happy for you!!!!

lovely prizes for a sweet girl.

blessings,
lea

DayPhoto said...

OH! How much fun! I love that shoe. It looks like a real shoe that she decorated, is it? What a neat idea!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Oh you lucky thing! What wonderful pretties and they look lovely on your vanity! blessings,Kathleen

Sandy said...

You are so sweet! I love the shoe on the vanity, a perfect fit! Have fun with your new goodies and have a great weekend!

Margo said...

What a lovely gift. Looks perfect there in the pink room.
Margo

Jenny said...

Wow, what a fun prize! I bet that brightened up your whole week.

Junkie Junkeldorf said...

What fun! Christmas in March.

Blessings,
Necel from the Old House in Texas