Hey dear friends -
I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Just swamped at work, home, taking care of sick mother in law - but thank you all very much for your prayers - she's doing much better and is back at her memory care facility. She doesn't remember being in the hospital at all, and I guess that could be a good thing. We're off to the farm this weekend - suppose to have 70 degree temps - just perfect for working in the garden, and so I'll catch you all up on the latest when we get back. I don't have internet out there right now. Miss you all! Have a wonderful weekend! & keep your gown down!
21 comments:
You're a dear, I can tell! Have a fun time at the farm! :D
Sounds like an ideal weekend to me!How is the groundhog count?
We'll look forward to hearing the details. Wow, what nice weather you're having!
Debbie
Oh Vickie thank you for the flowering quince - one of my favorite signs of Texas spring. Glad your MIL is better - enjoy the farm this weekend 'cause it is beautiful weather.
Hi, Vickie! Glad to hear your MIL is doing better. I'm jealous of your 70° weather! I don't believe it's ever going to get above 44° here again in my lifetime! lol
Hugs,
Sher
Sounds like you could use some time at the farm without distractions of your latest kind. I know you need to charge your batteries too. Caregivers need care too!
Hang tough! I understand completely. Enjoy the weekend...hope that you get to relax (if you'd like). I know you're an active gal!
Btw, have we discussed the shrub pictured in your header? Is it Japanese quince? This is beginning to sound vaguely familiar so perhaps we have.
It was good to see you back - so sorry about your mother-in-law. I'm dealing with similar health issues with my mom - it's so hard to take on that role.
Enjoy and relax at the farm - can't wait to see some pictures of the garden!
Prayers are with you.
Blessings,
Barb
enjoy your weekend...
Have a great time at the farm! Glad to hear your MIL is doing better. I off to do some gardening and play in the dirt.
Irma :)
Oh look at the pretty new blog look here! Yummy. :-)
So sorry you've had all the work load and stress.
Enjoy your farm time in 70 degree weather and have a great sort-of almost holiday. Come back refreshed.
Gentle hugs...
^_^
^_^
^_^
Enjoy your weekend!!
I thought about you today while Rick and I were working in the yard. Hope you are enjoying the weather. It's GORGEOUS here! Lovin' it!
Hope you're having a great weekend!!!
Hugs,
Dolores
hope your mother in law feels better.
and have fun on the farm..."you are my
wife! goodbye, city life!"
blessings,
lea
You've been missed, but understand entirely! My sister called yesterday to inform me that my mom has fallen yet again at the assisted living center--nothing broken this time, thank Heavens! She doesn't remember it today! Hope things get better! V.
Prayers to you and you MIL.
God bless.
Glad to hear that you are busy and keeping out of trouble. lol. I haven't been doing too good at blogging lately. My computer is so slow to load the different posts.
Have a great time at the farm.
It's still way too cold here to do much. But I might drive to Las Vegas again this weekend, so that will give me something to do!!
Have a good time at your farm get-away! blessings,Kathleen
Have a good time at your farm get-away! blessings,Kathleen
Sounds like you will be having a wonderful time! Good for you!
Post a Comment