Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year, Everybody!!!  May the Lord bless you and keep you and may He shower His goodness and grace on each one of you!  And may I say that I treasure your friendship and I am daily thankful for the good friends I've made here.  Thank you for your kindnesses and your comments and I'm looking forward to another year of getting to know you all better!  You've all truly touched my life in ways that I can never repay, and have blessed me more than you know!

I've got lots to tell you and I'll be back as soon as possible. And I've got pictures to show you.  We've had a busy, busy Christmas season.  One son left today and daughter will be home for a couple of weeks more, but I promise to be back soon!  Please take care of yourselves and give yourselves a big ole hug from me!!!

16 comments:

Becky K. said...

Vickie,
I am so happy that somewhere along the line I found your blog. You are such a sweet spirit and encourager. I look forward to another year of reading, commenting and lifting each other up!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Happy New Year!

Gentle January hugs...

Deb said...

Happy New Year! I've really enjoyed reading along this year and look forward to more of the same in 2011.

Michelle said...

Happy New Year to you!

Deb said...

Happy New Year...

TinaTx said...

Happy New Year to you!!!

angela said...

Happy new year to you and your family. bless you all

Vee said...

Happy New Year, Vickie! Sounds as if you're one busy gal and now you have me eager to know what's going on in your corner.

Tanna said...

Right back at you, Vickie! I am so glad our paths have crossed in cyberspace! Wishing you all the happiness your heart can hold for 2011!

Ladybug said...

Happy New Years to you Vickie
Looking forward to all those
post in 2011, Have enjoyed knowing
you this past year, so glad I
found your blog...:-)
Blessings and Hugs Trish

Dolores said...

Happy New Year to you sweet friend!~
And.... ditto to all that you said... from me to you!
Hugs,

Karen Carter said...

Same to you! Glad you have your kids home as did I and that is sure the best gift of all! Wishing you all the best this coming year.

Barb said...

Hi Vickie!

Happy New Year!

Warm Hugs,
Barb

Paula said...

Happy New Year to you too, Miss Vickie... and just so you'll know, you're pretty special to me, too!
I can't wait for you to fill us in on what's been going on!

Mrs. JP said...

We're busy in the holler too. Happy New Year to you.

Sandy said...

A very Happy New Year to you too!