Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Taking a Little Break

Hello my dear ones ~~~  Just a quick stop to let you know that I'm going to take a little blogging break.  With the wedding drawing near, my mother in law laid up with a broken leg/hip in the nursing home, trying to get the household moved and cleaned out, work, and all the other busy-ness in my life happening right now, blogging has definitely taken a back seat.  I DO so miss you all, but I know you'll be there when I can come back and visit.  Hopefully, I'll be back to visit from time to time, do some reading and catching up and will have lots to tell you and lots of wedding pics to show  you in a few short weeks.  But for now, I have to slow 'er down and do what I need to do.  If you need to contact me, do it by email.  Don't forget about me!!!

Keep your dress down people!  Or let it blow up if your bootie looks this good! Me?  I let mine blow up all the time!  JK....

16 comments:

Becky K. said...

Wishing all of you the best....with the wedding!

Have a wonderful time away getting everything in order and your gardens planted.

Anonymous said...

You just go take care of all things in your life..I'll be here as you get back...good luck with everything! ;D

Paula said...

Miss Vickie~ we will all be here with open arms when you decide to "come back" to us... we could never forget about our sweet little gopher-killer! *giggle*
Love ya, girl~ and don't forget to take care of yourself!

Sunny said...

Nah.... we won't forget you. Do what you got to do and dun't worry. I am tking a semi-break as well. Just joined an Art Guild/Gallery and have so much to get done!!
I'll for sure keep my gown down. Those years are past for me, LOL!

Vee said...

You nut! Yes, yes, yes, you must take a break from the less important stuff so you can take care of the best. I will think of you and pray for you every day. You know my email if you need to praise or holler. I'll leave you in peace to do what must be done. Wish I were a lot closer. I'd even help you pack and move. See what a good friend I am? Hugs and blessings...

Debbie said...

We attended a wedding over the weekend. Big wedding! Tired mom!
Yes, you do what you need to and we'll keep each other entertained till you get back. And we won't talk about you! :D

Dolores said...

Oh sweet Vickie.... your plate is very full.
You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.... the wedding will be wonderful... looking forward to seeing the pictures.
Take care.
Hugs,

Mrs. JP said...

Hey girl, you gotta do what you gotta do and ENJOY EVERY MINUTE! I expect to see reception pictures of you in that Marilyn pose....why not?
Blessings and prayers to you and yours from the holler...

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Blessings on everything...the wedding, helping your mother-in-law....just life! Well one thing on Marilyn they say she was a size 14!! That gives us all some hope! Let your dress fly!

Tanna said...

LOL! Vickie, when I saw the photo on my sidebar for your post I said to myself, "Vickie has gone and let her dress blow up!!" hee hee! Girl, you know we will be right here when you have time to get back to blogging! If you see me out and about this weekend, stop and say, "hi." Blessings ~ Tanna

LindaSue said...

Take a deep breath occasionally and ENJOY!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

It's wise to know, when it's time for a break. Wishing you well, with all you have to do.

Thank you for telling us though, about your break. So we'd not worry.

♥ Gentle hugs ♥

Shug said...

Yes Vickie, I do believe your plate is full....Life has a way of intruding in on us...Enjoy the wedding {I know it will be beautiful}...Take care of your MIL and help her all you can...But, don't forget to take care of yourself too!
Hugs and Many Blessings,
shug

KathyB. said...

Oh my yes, your plate is full, and your salad plate, your dessert plate.... and how cold we forget about you? See you later, and don't forget the mole count. Just keep track. We haven't been too successful lately, on the other hand, the moles have! Big time.

Shug said...

JUST DROPPED BY TO SAY I'VE BEEN MISSING YOU...HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL!
SHUG

Anonymous said...

That picture looks just like you, kid! haha Hope all is going well. Will be in touch. Love ya!