Hey ladies and gents - just wanted to introduce to you a new blogger (to me) - actually, she's been around for awhile. Dawn's Comfy Corner is just full of goodies - recipes and this lady does beautiful quilting, too. PLUS, she's having a giveaway right now for some beautiful crocheted dishcloths (which I am coveting...). So head on over there and make her acquaintance, tell her I sent ya and enter her giveaway! Just don't get too "comfy" thinkin' you're gonna win! (wink, wink!)
credit - Dawn's Comfy Corner
16 comments:
Hope that you do, though!
;-)
Gonna swing right on over....Thanks for letting us know about this new friend..
That is some nice dishcloths!
But I do have a stash already, so I'll let you win ;-) Haha!
I will be checking her out!
I am going to check it out...thanks for sharing..how you are got the rain this weekend and it will help your garden.
Praying for you all!
Where have I been??? I am way behind. Love that sunset, so glad spring is arriving wearing her bright and cheerful colors. Enjoy!
thanks checking it out ... Love those dishcloths...
Warm Blessings
hugs
Hello, my darling Chickie! Spring break is coming up. How about a lunch date? :)
love the picture of the bird. what kind of a camera do you use? just curious.
2/21
Oh I'm not really into hedonism. I just love the idea of Carnival in Venice. The beautiful costumes. The beautiful old city. Etc.
'Course one would have to be a millionaire, to be part of it. So I do it, via pics on the Net. :-)
And those traditional Carnival masks do intrigue me, much!!! So much. They intrigue and make me fearful, because I'm not used to not being able to see all the "tells" on a human face. :-)
"If you read a lot, nothing is as great as you've imagined.
Venice is -- Venice is better."
~Fran Lebowitz
Thanks for the link, Vickie!
I'll definitely visit her sometime... but I'll be nice and let you get a crack at the dishcloths. Cause I'm nice that way. :D
ALoha Vickie! Greetings from kauai. You have a nice blog and I enjoyed my visit here today. I have good friends who live in East texas area. ector area. Was there and wow is it pretty
Aloha
I love these, thanks for the heads up! I was reading your post about the robins...oh my, you have SPRING! The flowers and robins?! We won't have any of that for awhile yet! I think we do have the same cushion, great taste! ;D
Woohoo darlin, I love meetin' new people and a great giveaway is simply the icin' on the cake.
Woohoo!!! Crocheted dishcloths....they last forever!!!
God bless ya sweetie and have an amazin' day!!! :o)
Ha! I hope you do win!! Is the dirt blowing at your place??
Post a Comment