Well.... just a day early -
WE are going to a New Year's Eve Party tonight! I'm so excited! We haven't been out to a New Year's Eve Party in years!
Only THIS party is going to be a COSTUME PARTY !!!!!
And I promise..... to show pictures whether we are DA BOMB or we are DA BUST!
It should be so fun! Plus, we don't know WHO is going to be there - should be an eclectic mix of folks because our hosts are SO MUCH FUN!
Will I see YOU there????
12 comments:
Happy New Year to you, my Dear Blogging Friend!
Remember pics!!!
"Of all sound of all bells...
most solemn and touching is the peal
which rings out the Old Year." – Charles Lamb.
Have a blast at the costume new years party...what fun that will be. So do wish I would be there but instead will be stuck in the snow up north. Be sure to have fun without me and can't wait to see the pics.
BlessYourHeart
Uh, that would be a no because we don't trust other drivers on New Year's Eve in freezing rain. I could attend wearing my flannel nighty and John in his red flannel shirt! Have fun, you two! Looking forward to seeing the pictures. I think you'll be da bomb!
Wow, you are going to a costume party? That's gonna be good stuff to put on your blog.
Happy and blessed new year.
Happy New Year Vickie!!!
The party sounds like so much fun!
Your Christmas pictures were delightful.....you have a beautiful family!
Hugs,
Happy New Years ...Blessings in 2012
Have a awesome time at the party...
;_)
Hugs Ladybug
Oh my! Can't wait to see the pictures! Rick went to bed early, and I made a cheesecake. yay Hey, that's ok. We had a busy week. Hope you're having fun! Happy New Year!
Happy New Year, may all your dreams come true.
Happy New Year, Vickie!! Hope your 2012 is the best year yet! blessings ~ tanna
Happy new year to you and your family. May it be a blesses one for us all
Hi Vickie...
sounds like so much fun....You all will have a blast! I guess I wasn't there...Our get together with friends did not include costumes. I can't wait to see your pictures....
Blessings
Oh have fun. Can't wait to see what you dressed up as! blessings,Kathleen
Post a Comment